Credits

Femikey

Thursday, July 16, 2009

It Only Hurts When I'm Breathing!





I have been so depressed lately that I wanted to burst out but I try to manage and control my emotion. I don't want to end up crying all day and night thinking that I lost someone. I thought I was tough but there is really a part of me that is so weak. I wish I can turn back the time!

The recent conversation I had with my friend Bill was so touching. I was telling him how bad I am but for him, I am such a good person with a good heart. According to him, I tried to pretend to be an asshole/bitch but it wasn't really me. It was the angry part of my heart that I have been holding on for such a long time.

He said, for me to be able to feel happy, I should forget and forgive my ex and his girl. Let go of the anger and hatred I have felt on them. I have been thinking about it and I can't sleep. Sigh, I wish it was so easy to forget.

Bill, you made me cry but thank you so much for giving my mind some lights. Everything was so dark and hopeless!

No comments:

Post a Comment